Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Italy Day # 1

I've been back for almost a week now, and since I'm really busy, i know i'm not going to be able to post all the pictures at the same time.. so i'll post it day by day :D

Day # 1

I pack at the very last minute. I'm supposed to be at the airport by 1, and still, at 11.00, I'm playing dress-me-up with all the outfits.. and i take a pic of e one i like the most ! Its a Blue Bow tube top matched with waisted skirt and silver cardigan (FINALLY, i can use all my cardigan collections cuz its fall season there.. lol.) with leggings and silver pumps (to match the cardigan).. its cute! i never get to dress this way at Lampung *naturally*, people will start staring at me and wonder if I'm either from a fashion show (with poor selections of models, lol) or a very fashionable circus. lol.

and I still have time to make fun of my poodle.


We're flying business to Milan, so its gonna be realllyyyy relaxing. :D
Spacious seat,
latest movies.. ( I think i watched like3 or 4 movies straight. lol. my eyes are killing me when we get to Milan)
Great food, pampered for 12 hours by pretty singaporeans (and i mean the REAL PRETTY ONE.. not the sucky one you see at Orchard Road..) lol. what more can u ask for??

and off to bed after that, (with the so little hours left, cuz i spend like 5 or 6 hours watching movies, hahahaha)

will post Day # 2 tomm! loves!

No comments: