Friday, June 19, 2009

No no.. I am not dead yet..

No peeps, I'm not dead yet.. Been busy, that's all. My dad had this renovation plan and he put me in charge of the designs (sort of)
I say sort of because I've been editing them for over 6 times, (he keeps on changing his mind and I keep on re-plotting the bays and the waiting lounge and the parking lots and the musholla and all that...)
and you know what??? no complaints from me so far! (Yay for me!) I've been a good kid lately, taking all his verbal spanking un-personally, I guess sensitivity is so yesterday. Although I don't want to seem ignorant and autis as well for not listening for what he had to say hahaha..
I have something to think about for you guys :
Do you think getting married will ease you in focusing more to your work,
Or do you think marriage will make u unable to focus with your work?

I said this to my best friend, when she asked me about marriage :
Well if getting married means I get one less thing to think about, then by all means, let's do it! But if getting married means creating more issues and troubles, then I guess I have to re-think about it..
What do you think?
Marriage - one less thing to think about
Or more things to think about?

:)

Xoxo,
The scrutinizer

Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from XL GPRS/EDGE/3G network

No comments: