Saturday, December 19, 2009

hello again!

i feel really bad for ditching my blog for quite a while now. but my work has been such a craze, its hard to actually find time to sit down and upload pics to my laptop to be then resized and then uploaded to photobucket and then copy pasting the link here. phew! its exhausting just typing that! hahaa. but then, i had spare time tonight, so I thought I'll share with you all two of the most favorite pics from the whole shot by Jonas of us. One of them focuses in me only (as always)..

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just bought a 50mm afs f/1.4 lens, and I cant wait to give it a try tomorrow :) I am going to make jewellry in the morning, snap some pics with my new lens, and off to Laguna to take even greater pics!! :D

I am smiling as I type this, because I can't wait to get a hold of the new lens :D

I know I should be having fun at Jakarta and all, but turns out, working with a work nazi has its own perks ;) You enjoy Lampung more because of him, because beneath all this boring surfaces, the nature awaits to be discovered (and to be snapped of course!)

Lets hope I still have the energy to upload the pics tomorrow night ;)

anyway, am off to bed now ;) hugs, love and kisses to you all !

No comments: