Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My first outdoor photoshoot




Here are the photoshoot I did at Kelagian kecil Island, its damn f*cking hot there! and I accidentally washed my face with mineral water, BIG MISTAKE! the model told me in horror : you're not supposed to do that!!! your skin tone is gonna be uneven!

hahaha heck i guess i just don't care at that time. but back at home, i checked my face every few minutes to see if there's anything wrong with it, cleaned my face with twice the amount of alcohol and moisturize it generously. and i am a firm believer of sunblock.

i guess girls will always be girls aye.
anyway, i sucked big time with photoshop, a bit clueless with it in some way.
i am so looking forward to aperture 3 and i am so looking forward to find someone who can patiently teach me how to do layers.

No comments: