Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Universal Studio!

awwhhh!
i loveee the tree!!
the asian's version of Link from hairspray! he's HOT!!
I like this pic vero took!
trying on the silly hat.
we LOVE Mel's!
me and my girl being all gluttony for the junkfoods :D
our very own pretty tweedle - dee :D hahaha. she's THEMED for USS! her shirt matches Mel's drive in couch! ;)
v-ro with her hairdo :)
the cholesterol trifecta!
USS aside..
Hey Hey!
I know I've been neglecting this blog for sucha long long long timeee...
But its because I'm quite busy with O&O, plus the work, and I'm thinking of doing a Make Up Blog as well (my cousin's idea)
I watched Eclipse yesterday. Truth to be told, I don't want to be either Team Jacob or Team Edward. I want to be on Team Emmet!! Cuz he's so hot and yummo. hahahaha.

No comments: