Monday, January 05, 2009

Shoes Shoes Shoes!

For this season my friend, I vote for ankle boots, Mary Janes with platforms, and Doc Martens, and ballet flats! :D
more of the ballet flats and doc martens later...
Meanwhile let me introduce you to Cuvee House, my latest addiction in shoes window shopping :) I'm drooling over these, and find myself quite hard to not get these...

Don't worry folks, my new year resolution is still going strong as I type this blog :D
No major leak at my account yet :D *giggles*
I just have to wait for my Chinese New Year $$!
And theennn.. I'll get these babies!
You can look them up at www.friendster.com/cuveehouse
I think the price is quite reasonable, to think that an average c&k these days costs around Rp.300k as well.
last order by January 29th .. :D
Its pre-order.
The owner told me that the items should arrive by March. I know it seems too long to wait for 2 months. but since the last order is by jan 29th, I think 1 month and a couple of days is reasonable enough ...
anyway,
Enjoy!




No comments: