Thursday, September 03, 2009

more posts from Glamour




as much as I love seeing all these models and fashions in the magazine, I know some of them are pretty wild to wear at Indonesia.
I try not to care, but my little mind tells me so, which is why sometimes I always ends up with something safe , cute and frilly :D
hahaha..
but nevertheless, it is always nice to see ;)

I will still try to encourage myself to put some of this nice outfits on, even though it might seem like a misfit for Indo, just because ;)
We're not getting any younger, might as well go crazy while we're young!
hahaha..

Some of you who know me very well knows that I have a lot of hobbies.
Baking, Reading, Photography and Golf (even though the last one is pretty hot and cold)
And some of you might see me as an inconsistent or greedy girl.
Well I can tell you this ;)
I see life as an opportunity, and this opportunity can be taken away from me any days, any second.
And if I don't have the chance to do what I do now,
i know I will regret it.
So yes, as long as my brain and body still can handle all those things,
I will continue to be a greedy girl with lots of wishes and hobbies and eagerness to learn...

Time moves so fast, yet the people moves too slow.
I want to run with time, and flow with it.
I want to be a emancipated Kartini (so to say)
I want to be someone who can cook,
someone who can sew.
someone who can speak at least 3 different languages (I'm learning on the 3rd one, and reading about the 4th, 5th, and 6th one, I know I know.. too greedy :D)
I want to be someone who can appreciate art (in my case, Photography)
I want to be a great mom and a great wife (okayy.. too far, but still, that's one of my dream)
heck!
I want to be the best I can be :D

No comments: