Friday, September 04, 2009

Saturday thoughts..



enamel rings by Delfina Delettrez, I love the frog with the crown! I think enamel rings will be one of the biggest hippiest vintage items in the future, and I want to collect every enamel rings I can find for my grand daughters (hahaha.. it's still a long way to go, I know) but then.. I can enjoy them now ;)
Delfina have the flying piggy one too, I saw them at OnPedder catalogue, but too bad when i searched it online, I think its sold out :(
so I have to get it from On Pedder then. lol..



Been nagging Leny about Sowat Wing Ring.. I really really really love them ;)
and then when I browse online to see where I can get them,
I was directed to Lulu's blog , and I saw her wearing one (she got it for free straight from the designer! that lucky bird!)

anyone who can help me get this ring, please contact me :D








I bought this Zara shirt last weekend... and love the whimsical pictures, it reminds me of Audrey Kawasaki's painting.. With the classic feminine touch and yet quite creepy at the same time :D
sigh my love for beautiful girls.. :) never stops.
anyway,
I had such a marvellous and hectic weekend, and I'm feeling really productive. I believe everything is a learning process, and just wish that by the end of this year, I'll be better and wiser, and hopefully a better leader too :D

So for the weekend, i'll leave you with this thought :
have you ever had a list of the people in your life that just 'passes by' and you met once or twice, but has helped you in their own way to get you where you are today?
When is the last time you contact them, just to say hi or ask them to hang out?

Remember,
be nice to the people on your way up, because you might meet them again on your way down ;)

Rings : Forever 21 stack rings, and Classic Hardware Mermaid ring (I love this piece! do you notice that she's topless and only had that leis on? lol..Bought it through my friend Sheryl at purpleanemone) sigh I miss her so much :) she's such a great gal with such a great taste!
Necklace : Beatnik
Shirt : Zara
Legging : Gaudi
Shoes : Mr. Freddy
long cardigan : Princess at ITC Mangga Dua (got them really cheap! like less than $10! great find!)


anyway that's all for now, I'm gonna go get myself a Harajuku-like hair cut and some pedicures ;)
ciao bella!

2 comments:

Freddy Style said...

hi..stephhhhhhhhh^^
uda aku add yah link kamu d fashion guru^^
keep blogging yah

Sheryl W said...

Steph! You're looking great!!! Look for me when you're back in Singapore, missing you too!! :)