Friday, April 16, 2010

Holga with Flash!






Some TIPS with Holga 135BC's flash :
don't cover the whole flash with the colorful slides, or else u'll end up having blue babies or red babies. hahaha. which in my case, an avatar boyfriend!!! haha.

Mix and match and just cover the side of the flash, it'll work just nice! example : pictures of the family and the birthday girl, the yellow gives a soft hue with a hint of yellow, making it look so retro :)

I can't wait to get my hands on the expired films (my secretary promised me she'll give hers, since its just laying there inside the fridge, untouched)

Will show you how it turns out :)

YIPPEY!!

PS : since i lost my d5000, i've been eyeing on either d300s or d90. I know some of you will say d300s in a split second, but I was thinking if I buy d90, i can use the extra money to get some more great lens! what do you think? i have 50mm 1.4 in hand, and if i get the d90, i'll probably get the 18-105 (if I'm not mistaken, that's the kit lens for d90),
what lens shall I get next??
I really want to take great macro pics for my jewelries, and some potrait pics with great bokeh ;) hahaha.

No comments: