Friday, August 29, 2008

i know what i want for my birthday!!!



Birthday wishlist. With a LOT of cute stuffs in it too! hahahaha. You can use it as your shopping guide! :D

1. I would like to have a pair of STRIPPER HEELS! (Don't ask me what for, I just want one! hahaha) A dear friend of mine have one, and its transparent! I
tried it on, but its too small!! Grrrr... But somehow when i first saw it, i LIKED IT! hahahaha. I think its the added height that gives some sort of sexy factor, but mostly maybe it boost your confidence. Do you know they even have one with lights inside? Yup, my dear girl told me so. Hahahaha. But i like this kind, its cuter (L)


2. Betsey Johnson White Bow Watch! (Its oh so cutee!!!)

3. Minnie Mouse Ring ( I know, I'm crazeehh about hearts and Bows. I love Bows!! they're cute!)

4. The Ultimate Kama Sutra Book (what?? practice makes perfect!)


5. Vin Diesel *drool* naked with 'banana split' underwear! (by that I mean Whipped Cream all over! LOL. too bad i cant find the naked pic of him, hahahaha)


6.
BARBIE® ENAMEL BOW NECKLACE (have I mentioned i love bows? LOL)

7. Marc Jacob Frog Clutch. (cuteee!!)



Well, thats all I have in mind right now. Will continue later. :D Toodles!

No comments: