Saturday, August 09, 2008

lomo-love!






I LOVE VINTAGE PHOTOGRAPHY!

they're so sentimental, classic, artsy.. :D

And you can get that by using the vintage cameras! And lomo is the way to go! :D


I've been eye-ing some lomo products for a while now, and I'm going with Diana Dreamer and Fisheye. I love the round effects that fisheye achieve, and the romantic effect Diana achieve : )


I can't wait to get my hands on those 2 babies! My boyfriend got them for me online through urbanoutfitters.com, and i got the limited editions one! :) yippey!


now all i gotta do is wait for another 21 days *counting down the days in glee*


pS:

oh, im going to Monza - Italy for the F1! SUPER EXCITED!

will definitely post a lot of pics for y'all to see!

its on 11th September to 16th September.

Schumie, here i come!

No comments: