Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Fred Flare stuffs!

Hellow..
So sorry for my absence :D been busy with work.
I browsed fred flare just a while ago, and I found some really cute stuffs!

Hello Kitty candy

harajuku lovers perfum (argh I really want them!! Sobs... they don't have it at Jakarta :( )

Handmade Nations ( i love DIY)

Handmade Hellos (I personally think getting handmade cards are way better than fancy cards from the stores :D )

Ginger house gift bag (innit cute!!)

Finger platter (not THATs an idea!)

Domokun Journal (guarantee to scare people who wants to read them! lol)

Cupcake Beanie (heehee...)

Obama is ma man!

Brownies pan.. i want this! graagghh.. i hate indo for not having such cute stuffs available! even if they do, they tend to be so overpriced! :(


I was kinda upset this morning, but I tried not to think about it. See, my sister's graduation is this Saturday. and Louis kinda promised me that he'll come. But as per today, he told me he need to attend his friend's pre-wedding dinner :(.. so he cant come to the graduation (cuz one is at Jakarta, and the other one is at Lampung)
I know I'm not supposed to get upset or anything, but still. he promised. Thats what makes me kinda upset.
I've had some serious problems with people who break promises. And I tried not to break promises with other people too (unless its really urgent)
But heck, maybe its not that big of a deal, maybe its just my girly hormones :D *shrugs*
Im glad he doesn't read my blog (cuz he's too busy to even check his facebook! hahaha)
So I see this blog as my diary :)
A diary filled with lots of cute findings online! hahahaha. Kinda like a catalogue :D
Anyway, thanks for listening (or in this case, reading)

love love!
St.

No comments: