Monday, November 24, 2008

Tiffanys are the best birthday gift!

Okay.
SO my birthday is a day away. And Louis is having headache as we speak, since my nanny kinda spoiled his birthday surprise for me. He was planning to get me a puppy as a surprise!!
But my nanny accidentally told me last Sunday .. ROFL.

Its a good thing though, because I am not ready to have a puppy yet. My mum will be so pissed! She loves her garden too much..

Imagine what a puppy can do to your beloved garden..

pee here.. poo there.

sigh.

So I told him politely that I can't have a puppy just yet :D

So now he's back to square one.

A day away, and no gift yet. Haahhaa.

Its too bad that he didn't read my blog, cuz I have the list of things that I want posted here. :D

And here's some more of the stuffs that I want from him! haha..
Its the classic light blue box with white ribbon..

With these in it :

No comments: