Friday, July 10, 2009

belated pics...




my macaroni schotel.. I used long macaroni, so now it looks like tubes stacked together and glued with oompness, (cheese and milk and sausages and corned beef)
yummy yummy.
the picture does no justice to the taste.
My brother ate 2 plate of it
i just like the way it looked.. kinda like beehive or something. hehe...





scrumptious and very HEAVY dinner..
Longevity Fried Noodle
Big shrimp with Worcestershire sauce
Hainamese chicken
Haisom..
it was super yummy!! too bad we're eating with daddy's friends, so I can't take pictures of all of us enjoying dinner, cuz dad's friends are just.. well.. weird about those stuffs. hhaaha..





I D-I-Y my nail with OPI nail polish and some stickers I bought when I was back at Japan..
I call it : my CHERRY BLOSSOM NAILS!

No comments: