Tuesday, July 28, 2009

a tribute to : Style Bubble Girl









i love fashion blogs, and feel like reading them really perks up my day. it gives me ideas on what to do with my thrift finds, (yes peeps, i shop vintage too :D and I have some really awesome ones!) Will take pics of them when I wear them :D
one of the girl that I love to browse is
STYLE BUBBLE
she's asian, and she have GREAT TASTE!
she's really playful,
and pretty too :D
and I just love love love love her outfit!

I've copy pasted some of the pictures here for you guys to see,
btw i love the shoes, i think its rad.
i love crazy shoes now, :D
click HERE to look at her blog,
you'll know why I love her :D

i love her cage skirt and I want to make one exactly just like those.
now all I need to find is a good tailor :D

No comments: