Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some of the stuffs I want ..



dr.marten darcie white smooth


dr.marten cherub white softy t


dr.marten black mini tydee



christian dior old girdle connectors


bb dakota battalion jacket in black

been contemplating on whether I should get a Dr.Marten or not. Before all the fashion blog craze, I have a very safe style. I hardly go out of the box, and BELIEVE ME, I hardly wear skirts.
but now, my jeans are rarely touched and my dress collections.. well.. you can say... have breeds like bunnies.. *giggles*
I have more dresses than pants :D
and yes, I'm not exaggerating.

I don't have long lean legs, my legs are pretty standard, a lil' bit short. haha. So a Dr.Marten is probably not advisable, because it will make me look dumb.
But i've seen girls with legs my size online, and they look pretty okay.
Some , pretty cool.
and some, so damn cool!
and they paired it with dresses!

so now I'm contemplating.
on whether I should get a pair of Doc Marts or a pair of Whooga Boots (those UGGS boots, because I've heard its so damn comfy)
and yess I know I live in tropical country and I can never wear both.. (boots are really not advisable at Jakarta. hahaha)

soo??

to buy or not to buy???

ps :
the other 2 items are wikkid cool!

No comments: