Thursday, October 08, 2009

Spring Looks

I know it's too late for Spring looks (It's OCTOBER for Christ's sakes! lol)
but I live for spring looks.
I'm all about romance, pearls, laces, heart shaped, tweed jackets, dresses with ruffles (and bloomers underneath, lol) and cherry charms shoes,
Girly, feminine yet playful looks.
I love Chanel Looks :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(the man is a GOD!)

and I browse on the Luella Catwalk's archive, and I find myself falling head over heels with the 2009 Spring collections.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course there are some 2010 Spring looks that I love too!
Photobucket
Photobucket

(perhaps I can put it in my birthday wishlist? *wink* just wishful thinking)

but if I can pick what to put in my birthday wishlist, it'll be luella's awesome heart pumps (as seen in the picture)
Photobucket
I love love love the pink and the mint one!
(as seen on the catwalk pics above)
And Tom Ford for YSL Cherry Shoes
Photobucket
(its vintage, don't bother looking for it at your nearest Barneys or Harvey Nichols.., LOL)

No comments: