Friday, October 30, 2009

DimSum and Beer Pong, and best friends :)





















SO..
my sister sorta make me go to the church as early as 6.30 in the morning! *yes, no shiz!*
I was telling her I'm gonna have my latte at one hand and cold stroopwaffles at the other.

And I'm loving the new necklace from ORIGO *PHIA! u are such a doll! its so cute!!*
And i was typing it at her photo comments, and guess what?
I met her at the church! -_- hahaha...
small world, small world.

we had dimsum at the lovely Samudra BRI Tower 2 afterwards, brings back a lot of memories!
Went shopping at Grand Indonesia after that, and went for dinner at Pizza e Birra, played the Beer Pong games, its kinda silly. But thats us, we're the silly millies :P

The night before, me and the girls were discussing about best friends,
and Na had a very interesting insight. She mentioned that she's done looking for best friends. She's satisfied with what she have now, and she's comfortable with her college girls (best friends)
and I sort of agree and disagree at the same time..

because I thought to myself :
most of the best friends I have now is the one I build AFTER college, and they're the friends I had since highschool, heck! some are from Primary school!
If i did not make an effort to go look for them or fly to Jakarta specifically just for Reunion (and God knows how many times we have reunions, lol, Henthen called it HANGING OUT! hahaha), I will not get to know them and be close with them as close as I am now.

We met, spend time at school, separated through college, and catch up again after we're done with uni days, and now, we're closer than ever!

sure I had my ups and downs, and I had my awkward moments,
but the true friendship can be seen through those tough times,
and as the result,
you can see the picture above,

those are some of my best friends that remains true in my heart, and will always be mine, forever <3>

No comments: