Sunday, October 18, 2009

this weekend went swimmingly..

me and my friends went to swim at our secret spot, its really nice because there's no one around in the morning, so it feels like we own the place. I even bring my own floaties to play with ;) Its my famous donut :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will always be a kid at heart, no matter how old I am :)

Photobucket

my outfit of the day :
Heart sunnies , USA (gift from Louis)
Smocked grey dress , thrifted.
Pink Cardigan, Bella Boutique, Lampung
Rhinestones flats : VNC KLCC (got it last April, right before we went to Sepang for F1)

Actually I will go heavy on accessorizing, but for this Sunday, I'll go plain, because I want people to focus on my new curly hair ;)
Its so curly me likey!
And what's even greater is that I have a lot of new hair accessories to play with, including the one I got from Angelova, and the hat hairclip I got from Bunga, I will post it soon too. Its superb!

No comments: