Saturday, January 16, 2010

ciao! come state?




okay, I am officially in love with Italy. So I'm learning all the basic phrases (online).. and trying to memorize them. SO do pardon me if I include a little italian here and there. I'm trying to be one.
Random aside, I had a blast last night! We went karaoke with a group of friends, and they were CRAZY!! we smuggled 4 bottles of liquor, 2 Jack D, 1 Jim Beam and 1 Baileys. the only left is the Baileys, I guess my friends are not a fan of sweet weak stuff. Oh well.
One of our friend, Pin Pin (God bless her for being so cool and awesome!) start ordering coke and then pour the Jack D inside. At first she was being nice. Only a quarter of bottle poured into a pitcher of Coke. Half an hour later, she go CRAZY!! and start mixing almost a bottle to a pitcher of cola.
everyone was happy in an instant (tipsy eh?)
che musica ti piace?
because we sing like a pro, and we're not going back!
everyone went home happy.
ci vediamo!

I'm gonna continue copy-pasting the everyday phrases to my email and then send it to myself for me to read. hahaha.

No comments: