Friday, January 01, 2010

How's everyone's new year?










as you can see, mine was pretty much FUN!
i want to thank everyone who made my 2009 very special and memorable.
I can't wait for more to come! :)
and I do have some 2010 resolution to share with you all :)
1. I want to excel in photography and jewelry designing.
after contemplating for around 8 years, I finally decided to embrace my inner art self and want to see what I'm capable of doing :)
I'll probably make a website soon.
2. I want to learn to say no to others.
I've been trying so hard to please everyone, at the end, I forgot to make myself happy :)

3. I want to go on a trip with my best girlfriends, before I'm married :)
somewhere far, let the bonding begin! ;)
4. I HAVE to learn a new language!
I have to start repeating this every year and REALLY start doing it :3 its fun to be able to curse someone in a totally different lingo, lol.

5. Read at least a book every month!
I'm gonna buy less magazines and buy more books.
okay okay, maybe more books and only one less magazines.
(what??? I love fashion! and I'm a visual girl)



















No comments: