Tuesday, December 30, 2008

HAPPY EARLY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!

For my Christmas pressies, I got :

Harajuku Lover - Love perfume

the cutest froggie Coach keychain (both from Adel & Ballen, thank you!!! me love you guys! :D)


My friends are the best! :D

About 2009 Resolution:
I find it hard to save up my money. But I must say I am doing better now. From the average of minimum 3 pair of shoes monthly, now I only need to buy a pair per month :D (still spending, but heck, I'm trying my best)
So my 2009 resolutions is to save up enough money for the 'emergency savings', and for the wedding!
thinking about those great photography which costs more than Rp.20.000.000 makes me shiver, but yet I still want it.
(like all the other girls say, a wedding may only last for a day. but the WEDDING PICTURES will still be there for our grandchildrens to see :D so I want to make sure that I look DAMN GOOD on my wedding pictures, something to remember me by when I'm old.)

so guys...

Whats your new year resolutions ?

Meanwhile, I know that I promised to save up at 2009, but I still can window-shopping right? Here are some of the cute stuffs I found online at fredflare & eluxury (they're giving 30% more for the already discounted items! madness!) :

Peace Sign Cake Mold
zac posen-aster tote from $1,750 to $699 (plus another 30% off!)


marc jacobs carter 'carter jr.' rose from $1,195 to $839 (and another 30% off!)


I love you stamp for toasts :D its super cute!

Gin & Titonic Ice molds (isn't it awesome??)

Oh well, enough stuffs for now :D


I can sum 2008 as a very tiring, but most interesting year ever!


Firstly, I get to spend New Year 2008 at Japan with my family :D



I get to travel to Hong Kong & Macau and watch my first strip-tease and live sex show..

I get to be my best friend's bridesmaid (love you sa!)


I get to go to Milan and watch F1 at Monza

I get to celebrate my birthday and my boyfriend's birthday together with everyone I care about :)


I get to buy my mum and my dad their 25th wedding anniversary gifts (something to say 'thank you' for all that they've done for me.. even though they're not perfect, but they're still my parents.. my dad is an excellent mentor and my mum is a great cook :D and she's a perfectionist, even though its sometimes annoying, but I still love her for being one.. hee hee..)

I love 2008!!

love and kisses from us to you all!
xoxo



No comments: