Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Hermes Kelly - the bag for the young adult (like me!)

Sweet Mary and Joseph help me out!
I've reached the age of -officially an adult- and my love for bags have changed dramatically!
Well I'm not saying that I dont like cute and quirky bags anymore , because believe me, Tokidoki is still on my top 10 list :D and funny shaped bags too.
But I've been lying my eyes on Hermes Kelly for a while, and no matter how other people keep on saying that Birkin is better. I think Kelly is more graceful :D


I was kinda hoping that I'll get this for my birthday. But heck, wishes are wishes. They might come true, and they might not. Well, at least not now. Maybe if I keep on pestering people around me about how much I like them, they'll get me one. hahaha!
But I'd much rather to get my own first Kelly :D Its like a personal achievement :D
Just like when I get my first diamond ring. Its heart shape and its oh so pretty too!

Plus, Hermes Kelly is a lifetime classic, and I can pass it on to my daughter
(that is if I've ever get bored with it, LOL)
I think my daughter will just have to be happy with the Tokidoki - pass on. hahaha!

Look! They even make it into cupcakes !!!

I love sling bags, I love how practical and how good they look, swinging from your shoulder with such grace :D and with sling bags, people cam have a good look at what your bag looks like (they're not covered with your flabby arms, hahaha!)
Thats why I love Chanel too! The 2.55 classics are very pretty. You can pair it with dresses, jeans, and it'll still look good.



See? Vic Becks have lots of it.

The small one is just too cute! but I'd rather have the normal one.. More functional!

No comments: