Thursday, December 18, 2008

shop for the cute accessories only!

I have a undeniable love for custom-made accessories,
those one of a kind that is not mass produced..
whether its expensive of cheap. :D
I find it hard to find a good one at Jakarta (or maybe am I not looking hard enough? hmm.. one might wonder..)
but anyway..
I found this shop online based in Singapore..
and oh my they have the BEST trinkets! :D
and I'm going to buy a heck-a-lot stuffs from there through my cousin! hahaha..



( here are some of the stuffs they made, I am so deeply sorry for the blurry pictures, I copy pasted the pictures from the website :D, and plus, I still haven't figured out how to post bigger pictures at my blog :S)

http://www.ochacream.com/

Enjoy (L)

next : I will post pics of my cute findings during my uni-days. I must say my taste for accessories did not changed that much, even though I completely changed my style.
(I used to hate skirts and dresses and stick to jeans, jeans and jeans :D, I'm a jean-a-holic)
and I love how great my accessories collections matches my new dresses! yay!!
happiness :D

My family and I are going to Singapore for the Chinese New Year 2009, I really hope that I can shop before all the stores closed down for the holidays :S

No comments: