Sunday, October 26, 2008

Random ~

I remember back at my uni-days me and my girls used to get sooo addicted with the photo-sticker machine.. and who knew we can find one in such small city as Lampung?? So here's my mushy2 pic with my Louis.. yep.. as you can see, he's not so fond of cam-whoring. :D LOL.




Me and louis (just want to show you my lomo, LOL)


My Roberto Cavalli stunna-shades :D *me likey!*


I really really really reallyy want to watch House Bunny, but thanks to my sucky sales, I can only go to Jakarta next weekend ... Sigh.. Hope they still have it at Pacific Place *crossing fingers*

My friend got her pre-wedding pics done by Pinardy. I love his work so much! (especially the pic above) I love dreamy pictures like these.. (which is why I got Diana Dreamer in the first place, cuz the advertisement says that you can snap dreamy pictures.. and so far there's nothing dreamy about the pics i took, sigh.. maybe I'm not good enough.. yet... still have lots to learn.. lol!)
Anyway, for more of his work, check out his site : www.pinardy.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

kaaa ... house bunny bagus!!! ahahaha ;P recommended bgt deeh ...