Sunday, October 05, 2008

Shoes, Shoes and Shoeeesss!

I bought this really cute Marc Jacob Mouse Flats at Rococo, Plaza Indonesia. Although I'm not a big fan of flats (since it's unflattering for me, considering my height.. sob) but I still love this one!!

I also have a pair of giuseppe zanotti - bought it at Milan, Italy. its in this really cute shade of milky white with a big gold bow (I'm a huge fan of ribbons, bows and heart shapes, LOL)

Most of all my shoes are the one with heels. But since flats are HUGE right now, I'm switching my 'religion' from sexy stilettos, to comfy pumps. :D

It'll be such a nice change, and my boyfriend will definitely approve of it, since every time I wear my slutty heels (like 11 to 12 cm) i ended up at the same eye level with him, hahaha)

My Silver mouse flats :D

Giuseppe Zanotti Studded Ballerina - ME WANT!


Pedro Garcia Giovanna Denim - (me want one too!)


one last look on my super cute silver mouse flats *sigh in adoration*

you can get the studded ballerina and pedro garcia at chickdowntown.com



1 comment:

Unknown said...

kaa...

i saw these mousey flats a few weeks ago d macys tapi ga beli ... uda tempted banget tu padahal ahahahahaha ;P klo gw beli kta bsa kembar ber 3 deh ... monx jga ada tapi yg season dlu punyaaa ...