Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Shoes Fetish - Premium Entry

i was out shopping with my girlfriends the other day. And we were raving about how we want to visit On Pedder to view their latest collections. But since I have to go back to Lampung tomorrow and work, I figure I'll do some 'research' on what to eye on when I'm going back to Jakarta at the end of the month. Afterall, end of the month = payday!!!!

I AM DEFINITELY GOING SHOPPING!!
but maybe not just for shoes. I'm loving LVs accessories and Chanel's. Was thinking of buying van cleef and arpels. but its too pricey for my wallet :S sobs...
i need to get more money..
or i need to learn how to rob shoestores and branded boutiques.
maybe me and my gals can start an Ocean Eleven kind of mobs!
With just us girls.
And we're not going to rob the banks.
We're robbing the shoestores, and of course, the jewelry stores (we ain't dumb girls y'all! lol!)
anyway,
here's some of the shoes me found online and me likey!


Tory Burch - Suede Reva Flat

Juicy Couture - Erina Ballerina


Marc Jacob - Foxy Ballerina


Nanette Lepore - Tuck me in flats


Ras - Satin Opera Skimmer


Taryn Rose - Bridger Zipper

I promise I'll post more heels pics. Its just that I'm quite fond of flats at the moment :D So do bear with me for a while. Afterall, its kind on your feet, kind on your legs, and it looks great and fashionable!
Next, accessories to go along with your shoes!
YEAY!!

No comments: