Thursday, October 16, 2008

TOKIDOKI Lunetta

My first addiction on Tokidoki first started when I stroll gleefully alone at Takasimaya Singapore.
I've always liked this brand called LeSportSac. They used to carry Gwen Stefani's LAMB bags, which I love so much, and my friends got me 2 of e bags :D
So I was checking out their designs (they have various prints), and I saw this really eye-catching prints.
Its called Tokidoki :D
I start surfing online to find out about this designer, and he turned out to be such a hunk!
His name is Simone. And he's italian :D
ahh.. Italian guys who love Japanese style..

The love..

Anyhoo, he first started with LeSportSac. And then he got BIG. like.. REALLY BIG!! And then the other merchandises start coming out. The shirts, the watches, the belt buckles.

And Tokidoki does cool collaborations too!
They have one with Hello Kitty, (I will post the pics soon after this)
and the other one that I really really love is Tokidoki's collaboration with Onitsuka!!!

I'm not a big fan of sneakers, again, because they make me look short and fat.
But in this case,
ITS SLIMMING!
and its so cute too!
So I'm posting the shoes for you all to see. I got the picture from www.tokidoki-blog.com
It is told that this shoes will be available for sale starting from April 2009.
Here's a sneak preview of the Tokidoki Lunetta (the name of the shoes)

Enjoy!










No comments: