Wednesday, February 25, 2009

instax 200


i saw this dress on this random fashionista's blog :) (i forgot who..) and I like how she put it all together. Kinda inspires me to get some fabric and start making a similar one for myself ;D
argh if only I can go to Jakarta and shop for fabrics at Pasar Baru.. sigh.




This dress is pretty too!!


i was visiting Isa's house last week to have a baking session with her. i went into her room and saw this really cute polaroid pics, its wider than mine, so its panoramic style.
I asked her what kind of camera she used, but then she told me its from her cousin.
so being a total kiasu that I totally am, I looked it up online and found out that its indeed from Fuji too! As you all know, I am a big fan of polaroids, and vintage cameras. And this beauty will bring such bliss to my collections. Boohoo.. now I'm contemplating either to get it from Japan or ask my cousin to look it up for me at Singapore... any suggestions anyone?


i want one.. sob..

No comments: