Saturday, February 14, 2009

more Q's :D

ow old are you?
a tad over 20.

How do you afford your clothes?
by trying to eat less. :D lol

Your girl crush and boy crush at the moment?
hmm.. i'd have to say Michelle Rodriquez and Vin Diesel, still :)

Do you read? What are someBold of your favorite novels?
Picture of Dorian Gray, Twilight, and lots and lots of marketing books :)

Who is your favorite designer and why?
MARC JACOB!!


What is your favorite piece of clothing and/or shoes that you own?
my silver mouse shoes from Marc Jacob! yay!

If you could have one piece of clothing at no cost, what would it be?
a diamond encrusted stiletto heels :D
awesomeness..

What would your dream wedding be like? What would you wear?
It'll be at Bali with just close friends, and i'll wear something that I designed myself and handmade by my friend :D

Dog person/cat person?
definitely a dog person. Cats makes me sneeze.

If you could choose one person to be your best friend, who would it be?
I would choose my significant other :)

If you need to spend the rest of your life with one person, who would it be?
again, my significant other.

Who are you closest to in your family?
my brother and sister :D we're a dynamic trio! :D

Where would you want to live for the rest of your life?
not in Indonesia, thats for sure :D

How many pairs of shoes do you have?
i love this Qs. :D I have over 30 pairs by now . and still a few more at Jakarta :D

Mary-Kate or Ashley?
none of the above ..

Favourite model(s)?
Agyness and Adriana Lima (man she's HOT!)

Favourite blog(s)?
I LOVE reading karla's, rumi's, diana's, and Betty's.

Favorite movie(s)?
crazy/beautiful, marie antoinette, LXG, Stardust

What is one of your favorite childhood memories?
my 5th birthday, my mum dress me up as a princess :)

Do you smoke?
Nope. kissing a smoker is like kissing an ashtray. hahaha.



No comments: