Thursday, February 26, 2009

thank God I'm at Indonesia!

I am so lucky I'm at Indonesia...
My beloved country which is often blacklisted by the Ebay sellers,
a very weird custom (my friend told me she bought $70 or $80 worth of swarovski, and were told to pay another extra $50 for custom.. that poor girl)
well anyway,
I'm so lucky our country is a little strict about the shipping rules at Indonesia,
or else I'll be in such a bad debt, because of shopping too much!
HOT TOPIC POLKA PUMPS.
SO CUTE!!
instead of the normal oxfords, what about these?
from Hot Topic too :)

Zara collections..

Zara coat..

Zara booties. I love the color. :D





forever 21 dresses (because I just can't get enough of them!) or maybe its because I haven't found the right jeans that flatters my body type yet?
heck, I don't know..


andddd lastly... TRIPP BOOTS!!
AARGHH!!!!
I SO need to shop right now. :S
again,
thank God that Indonesia is one of the blacklisted country by most of Ebay sellers..
PHEW!

No comments: