Wednesday, February 04, 2009

a very weird stage... (and blog entry too!)

I was chatting with one of my girl when she told me this :
eh? you have siblings? I thought you're the only child!
LOL.
I get that a lot.
I guess I give some sort of 'the only child' aura..
or maybe its the way I cling to my mum and dad when we're going out.
lolz.
and then I told her : no, I have a younger sister and a younger brother.
She's 21. And she's in this "I'm an adult-leave me alone-let me do what I want to do" stage.
and my brother?
well, he's 17. He's hairy. He's growing, annoying, silly, horny.
1 word will do.
PUBERTY.
hahahaha.
I think my mum and dad will have a hard 2009 (in terms of taking care of us)
because...

1stly..
I'm 25.
People (especially at a small city like Lampung with very shallow minded uncle and aunties) will start asking :
"when is she getting married??"
"Why wait so long???"
"What more are you waiting for?"
"The younger the better you know..."
"believe me, its better if she's married now. Don't worry about money! luck will come along with marriage!"

DUH!!
THIS IS THE 21ST CENTURY FOR GOODNESS SAKES!!
we're not bunch of baby-breeding machine!!
leave us alone!!

whoops, sorry, thats the anger talking. anyway..


*ahem*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

2ndly.
My sis ..
yes , as mentioned above.
She's in those stages with overconfident independence. which can put my mum and dad in a very heart-attack-prone situation. lol, nuff-said.

3rdly.
My bro.
he's horny.
he says : 'ooh yeahh baby!' to every girl with short skirt at Orchard (and all of you girls know that Orchard Road is the seas of legs!!! hahaha.)
he means no harm though. trust me on this one.
He's in PUBERTY.
luckily he's into games.
so we can all relax and know that he's not into making some random 17 year old pregnant. hahahah.

JAMES!!
YOU BETTER NOT!!
DON'T YOU DARE DO THAT!!!
YOUR WEE-WEE WILL FALL OFF IF YOU DO IT!!
TRUST ME!! THATS THE TRUTH!

ahem.
so yeah,
for you future parents. Let me give you a piece of advice.
When it comes to making babies,
make one for each year straight, and stop when the desired amount had been reached.
TRUST me,
you don't want a cluster of weird stages like us.

I'll do my part into minimizing the marriage stuffs talks.
and I believe that my sis and bro will do their part too.
I hope they're doing their part.

James!
SERIOUSLY!
It'll come off!
like this!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

do excuse me for my weird - non- fashionable entries.
lolz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very good, please open my blog