Friday, February 13, 2009

random things about me .. *tagged from FB*

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

Lets try this..

1. Claim herself an adult who can love just enough and promise to be in control of her emotions (she's in complete denial)

2. Always will, and always be, in love.

3. Secretly hoping for a very romantic surprise for Valentine's day, and writing it here hoping that he'll read it. hahaha.

4. Loves high heels even though it makes her knee balls feels like its about to pop out.

5. Sucks at piano, but striving to learn Gymnopedie until the end.

6. I love bad guys. There, I've said it. I like them bad. But of course I want them to fell in love with me so badly, they're willing to change for me. haha.

7. I love vintage photography. And trying to create one with my lomo and all my other gadgets (cheki, pivi, and my very standard digital camera)

8. I can't stand cold. but with the right man, I'm wiling to compensate :D

9. I believe that love at first sight only happens at the movies. You need to get to know the person!

10. I love Japanese foods, and hates bumbu kacang, but loving macadamia and all other kind of nuts.

11. The first thing that I do in the morning usually involves dancing in a very random manner while brewing coffee.

12. I used to be a tomboy growing up. I even learned how to use a gun.

13. I also know how to rock climb, horse riding, and stand on my toes (one of the perks doing ballet for 6 years, lol)

14. I'm allergic to garlic, chicken, milk and chocolate.

15. I've always wanted to know how it feels to hallucinate because of Absinthe.

16. I promise myself to never watch another ghost movies, ever. EVER.

17. I will never marry unless my parents approve of the man I love.

18. Deep inside, I wish I have an older brother, someone I can lean to when I have boy problems.

19. Boyfriends comes and leaves, but friendship stays. thats my motto.

20. If you ask me to descibe myself, I'll probably just say wonderfully weird, because I can never really define myself.

21. I'm more of an Agent Provocateur rather than Victoria Secret.

22. Diamonds are still my best friend, and ALWAYS be.

23. Choose cheese over chocolates (naturally, since I'm allergic to chocolate)

24. I can bake, but i can hardly cook :D

25. Watching AFC and Nanny while tucking into my blanket at midnight is one of the things that I am looking forward to during the day :D

No comments: