Tuesday, November 03, 2009

my baby!


I forgot to show you.... my new baby!!
its an et4-150 vespa!
my dad used to own a Vespa Dealership at Lampung.
but since it did not do so well, he decided to close it down.
and this baby right here is the only thing he had left from that business.
he used to lend it to his employee for the employee to use.. But then after a while the employee quit, and no one took care of this baby, and it just sits around at one corner, filled with dust, and not in working conditions.
I've been eyeing this bike since my last visit at the warehouse , and on one fine day, I asked my dad if I can have it, and he say : no problem! as long as you're not selling it. That thing is so full of memories :)
I said : okay! I'm gonna use it anyway..
so I did! I got it fixed, re-painted it according to the original color, and all I need to order is just the windshield and the side mirror :) yay!
can't wait to learn to ride a bike!
*what??? I still need to brush up my biking skill :) *

No comments: