Wednesday, November 25, 2009

My Palembang TRIP!



the flower and the decorations..



I super love this pic !!
I had to stand really still when tatum took it and I have to really hold my breath. It is such a challenge, but its worth the effort ;)




the shoes of the day.
Mbah Surip Inspired sandals for her and my loyal MJ mice :D



my outfit of the day : forever 21 top, Faces denim legging and LV Stephen Sprouse bag.
some jackass thought I was pregnant while we were checking in at the airport.
remind me to never ever wear that stupid f21 dress with leggings, EVER!
it should go with shorts or 3/4 leggings :S definitely not the denim one. lol.



i love my sis's combination of the day.
my vintage bag,
her Mbah Surip inspired sandals
and the dress from Bella



some of the decorations for Alvin's wedding. I love the color of the bougenville flower next to the right pic. Its a perfect pair <3

next post : FOOD GALORE FROM PALEMBANG!!!!

No comments: