Friday, November 06, 2009

A post especially for Cotton Ink <3

My first post about Cotton Ink was when I bought my sis the krey shawl, a.k.a 'syal rumput', so she says. She finds it cute and we did a little fun photoshoot with it (rookie style)

and I love my acid wash shawl, its great paired over an old pair of jeans, white plain tees and killer heels :D you'll look like a rockstar already with those (in my case, I paired it with my Nerdy Hello Kitty shirt, with my grey jeans and my zara black heels,.. and not to forget the chunky accessories, bracelet and ring :D)

and now.. I bought the latest version of the fringe scarf, called the two tone FULL FRINGE!



its in the prettiest shade of blue, and somehow when I first received it and opened the package,
it reminds me of something...




hmm...

let me show you what it reminds me of :



got the picture yet?



eh whaddaya know?? its an jellyfish! hehehe.. :D






haha isn't it the cutest?? :) anyway i'm wearing it now as I type this, and everybody loves it! :D I love you CottonInk!

No comments: