Sunday, November 08, 2009

The Saturday Outfit, and more love for Cotton ink!



an amazing find from Phoebe & Chloe. It was love at first sight. Was planning to buy two of these and paired them upside down, but there's only one left :S and I'm the lucky one! ;)
Seriously thinking of doing a custom made ring of these, made of yellow gold. I think it's gonna look amazing.



another seriously great find from Vincci.
(Wait 'til you see the other great find I found from CentrePoint Lampung, YES! AMONG ALL PLACE!)



Ways to wear the great shawl from Cotton Ink. I love looping them on my neck and just sort of making it all muffled up. Looks like a yeti. hahaha. This is my outfit to work, mind you. It's kinda crazy already for Lampung people I guess, but I don't care. Saturday is the heaven for my fashion sense, since its our free-outfit day :D so I shall do what I want and wear what i want (with a tad moderation alteration of course.. lol)



The geeky glasses.
much love.

No comments: