Friday, May 01, 2009

BEHOLD! the f21 stampede!!!


I was looking for a blazer at forever 21 for inspirations to bring to my tailor :)
but theeenn.. i start clicking and clicking and clicking and....

and...
and...
and...

arrggh!! look at all these!!


this vest will spice up my whole boring office wear. Seriously.


every girl NEED a houndstooth jacket for a Jackie-O feel.



at first I was kinda skeptical with this design, but after imagining it on me,
i kinda like it :D
hahaha..


how can you not want this?? :D its too cute!




some basics I found that I love so much :)


and something flowery for the summer date :)
anyhoo, off to watch AFC :) Chef at Home is on ;)
I call the host , Michael Smith, Aidan, because the resemblance is just scary.
The voice, the face, everything. He really reminds me of Aidan from sex and the city.


No comments: