Saturday, May 02, 2009

Thank God its Saturday!!



when I'm at my home, all alone.. I did this with my breakfast! :D
hahaha. it totally made my day :)


felix with my Rayban :D

my Mr.Freddy heels ;) Loves it!


at Simpur Star...


random : my bedside table. there are : bandana to beautify my -just-wake-up-masih -kumpulin-nyawa-super-gong-gong-face. lol.
flashlight - just because.. well I like to be prepared.
Red Rayban - i LOVE IT!!
my Salvatore Fish Bangle from Milan. Its one of my staple accessories to work now.
WRP bodyshape milk in Cocoachinno or something. Tasted kinda coffee-y but its definitely not coffee. I just need to trick my brain to drink that fat burner milk.
my BCA Credit card bills *I read that early in the morning to wake me up in an instant* (because I'm in TOTAL SHOCK) hahaha.. just kidding. Just a friendly reminder not to shop much ;)
Hand sanitizer - i'm a hygiene freak. thats why.
Tissue - I HATE not having tissue next to me. Have you ever had those nights when you wake up just to sneeze, and you need tissue but they're across the room so you have to drag your half asleep legs across just to get a sheet of tissue?
This is why I have mine next to me. And the reason I have the Hello Kitty cover is just to ease me to find it with my eyes closed :D hahaha.


we went to try this new karaoke place called Simpur Star. it is unbelieveably good for a karaoke place at Lampung! the leather double decked couches kinda gives a Godfather feel to it, and it tempts us to bring pirated DVDs and watch it there :D BETTER THAN THEATRE!!


to give you a view on how the room is :D
its Rp.100.000/hour, which I think is pretty reasonable for a room as big as this, with great speakers and wide selections of songs :D
they even have God help the outcast! :D
and the FOOD!!
the grilled banana topped with chocolate rice and shredded cheese is heaven!
the kwetiaw and fried noodle is great, and its cheap too!
we eat like bunch of crazy starved people,
and only spend rp.392.000 in total!!
Split that to 8 peeps, thats only Rp.50k per pax!
and all of us leave the room mighty full! haha



of course there are always group pictures ;) s

No comments: