Monday, May 11, 2009

Rearranging my closet..


thrifted 2009 sunnies (for fun!, and its only Rp.20.000, LOL), vintage shirt *Rock is the new attitude for life*, Tatum's high waist skirt and bow elastic belt



it never crossed my mind that pairing up my favorite vintage tee and high waisted skirt with a cute belt can scream my style so much! this is so me!
I love cute stuffs, yet I'm still ghetto at some point, and I love smart looks (call me complicated! haha.. )
well this pretty much sums all of it.
Vintage feels, check!
Cuteness, check!!
Smart yet chic and fun look, CHECK CHECK!!




Bow elastic belt (ITC), Garage Store dress + Blazer


I love how feminine this outfit is, put on a sheer stocking, smart blazer and Mary Jane pumps and you're ready for formal meetings!

Vintage Chanel purse (from Ii Uun :) - my mom's best friend ),
Topshop ballerina top


heart shaped belt with thrifted hi-waist skirt (Rp.40.000 only!! mad cheap!)

Try rearranging your closet now, and sort the stuffs according to their types. ie. Stockings on one side, and t-shirts on the other, etc.

You'll be surprised of how many cute yet untouched clothes you can find hiding at the corners of your closet. I re-arranged mine and found some of the cool stuffs I can mix-match..
I'll post it here for future reference :D Because I tend to be forgetful :D haha.

and I'm really surprised of how many stockings I have.. I have 10 pairs of colorful stockings and 4 patterned leggings and 3 plain leggings :S ahaha. And all these times I've been using the black legging over and over again!! (because I thought I only have one!!! )

Who says rearranging your closet is not fun??? :)
tidying up is FUN!!
I get to not shop for a while, because I know I still have few outfits I can wear for over the next few weekends..

*and my wallet says : PHEW!*

No comments: