Sunday, May 31, 2009

Satpam..

Okay guys I need to be totally random now for this entry :
Ada pemandangan aneh pas gw sampe kantor. Usually my satpam only park my car and then run back to his post..

But this morning, he opened the door for me, wait for me to get out and then hormat (kaya hormat bendera gt) and then blg : pagi bu!
And then walk me to the showroom

!!???!!!!!

Apakah yg terjadi??

Pas gw sampe atas and tanya my secretary, ternyata the satpams baru dpt some verbal spanking from my new HRD guy (which used to work in factories dengan peraturan super ketat) hahahaha... Si HRD nya baru work for me for like 2 weeks, and he's been doing a lot of works. I never thought that disciplining (eh bener ga tulisannya?) My satpam crew was one of his agenda.

I've been wanting a BCA type of satpam .. And now I have one! Yay!!
My customers are going to love Honda Lampung so much!
Thanks to my new HRD :)
I like the change.

Hohoho.
Happy monday everyone!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device from XL GPRS/EDGE/3G network

No comments: