Thursday, May 28, 2009

things that inspire me..

super duper love her stockings here! Leg workout, intensified!
Slutty stockings, here I come!!

i once dyed my hair a mixture color of : ash, blonde, green and blonde (i don't know, my stylist is really into Japanese look, :d ) and I remember looking like a major jap wannabe. :D but I don't regret any of that moment and actually, are looking at the possibilities of re-doing it again.
Went to singapore sometime back and was told that my stylist does not work there anymore.
DAMN IT!!
i need my Japanese look stylist! :S boohoo.
But then I looked at this picture and im loving it!! and I go : hmmm... maybe I'll print this and bring the picture to Shunji Matsuo, they can't go wrong... right?
right???
(picture courtesy of dropsnap.jp)
this website is my bible of style now :p

No comments: