Saturday, March 28, 2009

Austin and Langkawi :)


Austin!! (the pretty girl on the left) my dear friend from Surabaya, owner of Honda Saver. CUTE, God's humble servant and SINGLE!! She is one of the nicest person I've ever met, she send me encouragement emails every now and then, and I always feel so blessed after reading them :) miss you Tin!



One of the thing I am so looking forward to this April is the F1 at Sepang, and the trip to Langkawi with my sister! *woohoo!*
I hope it looks as lovely as these pictures downloaded from flickr :)
looks divine..
Anyway I have to go aerobic next week, tone up my flabby stomach and hope to God that I'll look good in swimsuit for 6th of April :S hahaha!
time is my worst enemy.
or else, I'll just wear my dress and swim! hmm.. sounds like a plan.

No comments: