Tuesday, March 24, 2009

the darn mouse..

Lusi (my accounting manager) was telling me weeks ago that during her lembur days, she saw a small rat/mouse running here and there inside our office area. She even jokes about it and call it her 'lembur mate' ...

-_-
...

i know.. right?


Well I had a good laugh about that and start making up jokes about how she and the mouse grew fond of each other and stuffs, and then totally forgot all about it.
Until one fine day during one of our lunch few days ago, Anna (my secretary) was looking for the kerupuk leftover she kept for us to eat.. and then saw that the kerupuk was already stale, with little holes here and there...
and then she saw that the little holes are actually bite marks..
and then she says :

YA AMPUN TIKUSNYA MAKAN KERUPUKNYA!! SIALAN!!
she screamed.

and then she told my office boy to get those glue mouse traps to trap them all.
she even put fish heads (lunch leftover) as the baits ..

ahh..
you know the beauty of having a working mother as my secretary is that she take care of EVERYTHING.. minus the nagging and the telling you what to do.
i love her.

the next day, we caught 3!!! YIPPEY!!
those suckers fell for the fishheads!
and we even joke about how Lusi will no longer have a companion during her lembur days. hahaha..

I thought the problem stops there.

I WAS DAMN WRONG!!
today,
Anna report to me that the mouse/rat (for random reason we'll call it Mickey from now) ate my favorite nuts that we store up the shelves,
bite the teh kotak that we kept inside for guests..
and PEED in my admin's PRINTER... which costs me Rp.500.000 to fix!!!

THAT DAMN MICKEY!!

picture courtesy of flickr.com

THIS . MEANS. WAR!

so I told Anna *furiously* to get more of those damn glue mouse trap.. and since today's catering menu is IKAN ASIN, we're gonna have LOADS of baits. and I'm going to make sure those bastards get caught and we're going to spray hot water on them. *evil laugh*
no I'm just kidding about the hot water. I'll let my office boy do that for me.



No comments: