Monday, March 09, 2009

i am baccckk peepss!!!


Yay!!!! I went to Jakarta last weekend with Louis, and so happy when I saw a package from Mr.Freddy!! :D :D So happyy! I love this heels so much, and it looks so good on me :)

Mr. Freddy make custom made shoes, and his designs are awesome!! I saw Diana wore a piece of his work, and with her long legs, she's working it out dude!!!

shop at mr.Freddy's now !!

And there's another package.. I bought it for my friend's upcoming birthday *winkwink* you know who you are!!
I'm so excited to give it to her and can't wait to see her reaction!

anyway,
here's the daily quote :


"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye."
- Miss. Piggy

woohoo!!
go Miss Piggy!

No comments: