Thursday, March 12, 2009

My hair journal..


okayy.. Lets see what have we done so far..


5th grade... short hair, and you can tell that I like bandana since 5th Grade, lol.
my hair is really boring during highschool, and I can't find any pictures of them :S boohoo.. will try to look for it at Jakarta.

the first time I tried the Japanese fringe look. lolz. or also known as the Bowl fringe look. Put a bowl on your head and start snipping the excess fringe. haha.

I look so childish here! This is me at Uni, can you believe I dress like that to uni?? what the.
ps: I haven't discovered the magic of eyeliner. (2003)

my glasses, somehow I don't need them anymore now. hmm.. funny.. (2003)

no makeup :S boohoo.. I look like a he! oh! I used to have such a huge crush on the guy on the right side. but who can blame him. He's so cute! And he used to work at Action City (a toy store at Bugis) and we used to visit his store after school and adore him from the corner.. and giggling. hahaha. yes, lots of giggling. He's my bro's friend. (My bro is the dude on the left side) (2003)

my hair color is actually brown here... but you can't tell. :D I love my hairstylist at Singapore. Her name is Michelle, she works at Haru Scene at Far East Plaza Lvl. 1. And her style is so Japanese.. ;D (2004)

Long and boring :S

ahh nicer here.. (and oh! I've discovered make up!! ahahaha)


curls done by Michelle :) (2005)


See?? So curly :) me likey! (end of 2005)

still went for the curls at 2007.. and blonde. :S

Random pic.. hahaha.

My fave hairdo..... I'm going to bring this picture to my hairstylist at Jakarta and ask him to do the exact same thing. hahaha.

No comments: