Sunday, March 29, 2009

a great Sunday!


bangles from ShopBeautifulDisaster
rings from Forever 21
Gucci Bamboo watch *gift from my dad 6 years ago*


my first attempt in making Aglio Olio spaghetti..
since I can't find any shrimp in the freezer,
I use mom's black pepper marinated steak.. and its oh so dee-lish!! :D
and I just found out that dried chili are as hot as the fresh chili. Haha. silly me :D


We went to watch my good friend Zaky play airsoft gun.. They have 2 groups, and these 2 groups play against each other.

Yes.

Shooting those BB round ceramic bullets to each other.
what a way to get some 'manly' bruises...
They're all geared up, of course.
But there are some horrifying stories on how he chip a tooth because of the bullet..
at first I don't get how he can chip a tooth. But as we watch him on the field, he was smiling and laughing the whole game! very cheeky guy.
and I go : "so, they must have shot you when you were smiling eh?"
the guy just laugh away.
silly .

Anyway, thats my boyfriend posing in a very Rambo like pose with Zaky's friend's modified gun.
pretty cool.
the gun, not Louis. hahaha !
kidding. love you baby.


decided to go a lil' casual today with my oh so boring leggings (those are my aerobic leggings btw hahaha), giordano basic tank top, Forever 21 loose top and lots of accessories seen above! :D

No comments: