Wednesday, April 01, 2009

DAMN INDO STORES!!

damn indo stores!!! I got ripped off man!!

ahem.

okay , i will tell you how it goes.

So, last Monday, my dad was asking me to get him a blackberry bold as a gift for his friend who's leaving Lampung for good ( I envy that dude, really).
And he told me to get one A.S.A.P,
because his friend is leaving soon, either Tuesday or Wednesday.

by the time he asked me that, it was already 17.00. So I have to kanchiongly call here and there to find the phone, and finally call my friend's shop and ask him if he have any Blackberry on hand. He told me he doesn't have any on stock, but he can help me fetch one from other stores ...
because thats what mobile phone stores do, if the other one doesn't have any stocks, he can buy from other stores and he'll stil sell it to me at a good price,
and I agreed.

He gave me the phone on Tuesday morning. It was still sealed, brand new and everything.
mind you the seal is like those we bought from the authorized stores.

Since its for a gift, I don't open the packaging hence I can't check the phone,
I wrapped it nicely, ready for my dad to give to his friend.

His friend was rather busy that day, meeting a lot of other people who wanted to say farewell to him too, so the only time he can meet my dad is 10 at night, so my dad wait for him.
I slept early that night, so I don't know whats going on.

On wednesday morning, the conversation goes something like this :
*some parts are sensored*

me : *yawn* , (walk lazily to the espresso machine and press start)
dad : "phanie, kamu beli handphonenya dimana?"
me : beli di tempat temen aku pi, kenapa?
dad : "barangnya bekas phan. masa blackberry bold dikasi USB nya untuk yang Javelin. trus pas papi mau register blackberrynya, eh udah dipake katanya PIN nya, trus ada email masuk lagi dari orang lain.
me : " tapi pi.. kan barangnya disegel??"

in my mind was : how does he know??
turns out my dad is being extra nice to his friend, that when he pass the gift to him,
my dad asked his friend to unwrap the gift,
and my dad offered him to set up the phone, like transferring the phonebook and setting up the email and everything :(( I felt really baddd.....he's such a nice friend.
so when he was doing so.. he found out that it was used.

And his friend KNEW ABOUT IT TOO!!
MADNESS!!
THE SHAME!!! ITS UNBEARABLE!!

papi : "iya phan, jaman sekarang kan orang udah pinter. coba kamu balikin tar. urusin yah. temen papi naik pesawat jam 9. kalo ga keburu ya terpaksa kasihnya ntar pas dia balik"
me : "i.. iya pi." (sad mode on)

so at 10 in the morning I took Benny to go to his store with me, and my friend told me that he got the phone from other stores.
AND WHAT MAKES ME EVEN MORE PISSED IS :
as we were checking the phone again at his counter,
i went through the instruction manuals,
and a piece of paper caught my eye,
i looked at it..


and WHADDAYA KNOW!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I FOUND A BLOODY RECEIPTS INSIDE THE BOX!!
thats right!!
the receipt from the previous owner!
with the store's name and the price and the date too!!

GRRR.
stupid indo pirates people.
if you want to commit a crime, at least be thorough about it.
check twice before you seal it like the original.
and make sure there's no BLOODY RECEIPTS inside the box.
and make sure you got all the chargers and the plugs right.
and MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNREGISTER THE DAMN PHONE!!

bah!! I AM SO PISSED!!
stupid criminals.
they have the technology of the country who can pirate stuffs the best ,
but the knowledge and the will of a 3rd world - country-lazy dude.

bah!


anyway my friend felt so bad because he knows that I bought the phone for my dad,
and what makes it worst, its for a gift!!!

so to compensate, he'll do the scolding and the complaining for me
(since I don't want to unleash the monster at that mall. It'll be too much of a scene. The last time I did that, I made someone cry. hahaha)

i'll do the complaining and the ranting and the everything at this blog.
you know what??
I'll find out which store that is,
and write to the local newspaper!

THATS RIGHT B*TCH!!

DO NOT F*CK WITH ME!!


*making voodoo dolls for the store owner's*

No comments: