Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tagged!

What is your current obsession?
Stilettos and pearl necklaces, and aerobik. I am an aerobik queen now y'all!

What is your weirdest obsession?
Hello Kitty. I don't get it!! Lots of people are very obsessed with Hello Kitty!

What are you wearing today?
Zara shirt with tailor made pants and Zara pumps. I am a zara girl.. woohoo!! and blings.

What’s for dinner today
?
I'm thinking granola with milk? I'm in a super healthy mode now. :D my sister is so damn proud of me!

Why is today special?
Because I wake up feeling totally blessed with the confidence of turning over into a totally new person. I've decided to let all the grudge in me go away and to be a lighter person with the glass half full :)

What would you like to learn to do?
That sword thing with the pointy needle and you wear white outfit with that awkward cage looking mask, is it hangar?? lol :D ,

I would like to continue learn Ballet. I think the dicipline is good for your body and mind,
and I would like to continue learning horse riding, because it really boost up your confidence. And a martial art, preferrably kick boxing since I've learned that too back at Singapore :)
And ballroom dance! I've learned that back at Singapore and would like to learn it all over again :)

What’s the last thing you bought?
Nylon Magazine and Popular Science :)

What are you listening to right now?
Planeta tierra - Sigur Ross. Its a really moving song!

What is your favorite weather?
Definitely autumn. When the leaves turns into gold color and everyone start becoming all romantic :D

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Becoming a better person :) I find that challenging yet doable :)

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
Somewhere I can gaze at the ocean and the view of the city all together. With fogs in the morning and warm sunrise :)

What would you like to have in your hands right now?
A magic wand? :D

What would you like to get rid of?
The 'extra blessing' on my waistline :D hahahaha.

Wf you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Serravalle at Milan, to shop all those wonderfully cheap Prada shoes and Salvatore pumps. I will definitely buy more of those!! :D

Which language do you want to learn?
Italy, so I can ask for the right size for the Prada shoes. hahahaha.

What do you look for in a friend?
honesty, and someone who can sit next to me side by side, not talking, and still be not weird, but understand of how we feel towards each other.. :D I have a few of them, and I must say I am totally blessed to have them in my life :)

Who do you want to meet in person?
Vin Diesel :) I just have to let him know about how I feel :D

What’s your favorite type of music?
Rock and anything upbeat. Although at times I must say i love mellow musics like shattered by remy zero :)

What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
My legging and cardigan collections. Whoops, a piece eh? Hmm.. hard one.. my shimmery cropped cardigan..

What is your dream job?
Fashion Designer and Entrepeneur

Any favorite models?
Agyness Deyn and Adriana Lima

If you had £100 now what would you spend it on?
shoes :D

Favorite designer?
Marc Jacob, still..

Fashion pet peeve?
overly exposing dresses with cuts and holes here and there. It just screams Tranny.

Do you admire anyone’s style?
I admire a lot of people's style! But my favorite will have to be Rumi Neely and DianaRikaSari, Vintage Tea and SeaofShoes's!

Describe your personal style?
Mostly experimental, although I find myself always dressed with leggings, cute shoes and matching bags with a very comfortable yet chic top.
I love dresses now days and have a lot of dresses in my wardrobe. I hardly wear jeans anymore, seriously. Not because I don't like it, just because I haven't bought the Levis curvy jeans :D So that will be my next personal style. Jeans with booty. hahaha.
so to sum it up, i must say Frilly and Flirty!

I tag :
Everyone at Bawel
Everyone at Chizcake

No comments: