Sunday, April 12, 2009

our KL Trip :)

inside the train on the way to KL Central :)

Pretty ornaments at Le Meridien

after we checked in, we went out to Petaling Street a.k.a ChinaTown for some local foods! we saw this bakut teh , its claimed to be the best at KL, but since there's Muslim in our group, we have to pass :D perhaps next time :D

cute handmade coin purses at Pasar Seni. I bought namecard case here for Ci Irinne :)

we ate at a hawker just across this building, they serve great Satay! not the peanut sauce kind of Satay, the sauce is tangy and sweet, its de-lish! :)


and as I was eating the Satay, I saw this commercial that is TOTALLY FUNNY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.BWAHAHAHA. a coffee can make you THAT buffy?

after Satays, we went into the Petaling Street. Its like a market filled with cheap LVs and Guccis knockoffs, I was scared a bit because my bag is really unsuitable for this kind of situation (I use the Neverfull dad gave to me, and it has no zipper! so I was holding it right in front of me the whole time! :S)
I saw a Stephen Sprouse Neverfull knockoffs and put it side to side with my bag discreetly as I walk, and it looked almost the same!!! madness! things China people can do.. tsk tsk..


In the middle of all those knockoffs, I finally see something original, these hand bouquets. Aren't they adorable?? :)
I find Petaling street very fun, but at the end I didn't get anything worth blogging, just a pair of Adidas knockoff micro pants for swimming at Langkawi. I purchased more stuffs at Pasar Seni..

after the shopping, we went to..

.
.
.
.
.

KL TOWER!!
we had scrumptious albeit very fattening dinner :



yummilicious! :D




end of day 1. Will post day 2 at Sepang tomorrow! :D

No comments: